Receptionist – Office Junior
Nash Allen Williams & Wotton has been providing legal services to the Central Coast community for over 60 years in the areas of property and conveyancing, deceased estates, estate planning, family law, criminal and traffic law and general litigation.
We are looking for a Receptionist or Office Junior to join our team on a full time basis at our office in The Entrance.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A minimum of 12 months’ work experience in the legal or other professional industry
- A great work ethic with a positive flexible approach to fit in with our professional and friendly team
- A good phone manner and written skills
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Some experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Keen to learn and possibly progress to the role of administrative assistant/ paralegal
Salary is competitive and based on experience.
Please email your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org